Workforce Incubator offers a number of contract services to build industry / education partnerships that prepare students for 21st Century careers in high-demand, high-skill, high-income career fields.
At a high level, the deliverables would be:
- Cultivate an expanded base of support for career relevance and work-based learning in grades 9 - 16 through industry partnerships and powerful new linkages into the business community.
- Create a sharp focus on workforce needs, and -- working with administration and faculty -- facilitate the means to meet them through new degree and/or certificate programs.
- Facilitate new or expanded career pathways within local high schools to develop a pipeline of students prepared to enter career programs offered by post-secondary institutions.
- Build bridges into the communities served by the education systems through initiatives with the local business councils, Chambers of Commerce, foundations, Workforce Investment Boards, and other appropriate entities.
- Add leverage to education system foundations through expanded access to the business community and industry partners.